We welcome as many international and national top players in Topsportcentrum Almere. The Yonex Dutch Open is a good tournament for emerging players and for players who are preparing for the two major events, the Yonex Denmark Open and the French Open, which take place immediately after the Dutch Open.
To help players to perform well we would like to emphasize the following:
– the Sports Hall and the tournament hotel are close to the airport in Amsterdam
– the tournament hotel is near the sports hall for transport between the tournament hotel and the Sports Hall are provided
– for the first time, we offer a separate lounge to players in the Sports Hall. That is an area where players before and after the match can back pulling apart of the public
– for the first time can also use the fitness center in the Sports Hall
– we offer sufficient training courts to
Players and facilitators who in the tournament area, can book rooms until september 2020.
Here you will find the most important documents for the Yonex Dutch Open 2020:
Practice courts reservation form;
Visa application form;
Team Officials Accreditation Form.
The draw for the 72th Edition of the Yonex Dutch Open will take place in mid-september 2020.
M & Q list
Follows mid-september 2020 after the close of registration.